Wednesday, October 21, 2009

update continued - work

As most of you know, I headed back to France to teach Enlgish with the schools I was at last year. I was told all summer that I would work at the same two schools I was at last year and that they were counting on me to come back with a visa as there was a job waiting for me. However, about three weeks after I had been back here, I finally got an answer about the job. They no longer had the money or the hours for me to work. Therefore, I was now jobless!! Thanks for the heads up France. So with the start of October arriving, I have to start looking for work. Unfortunately, most companies have already done most of their hiring and I am behind the ball now. So I have sent MANY resumes and cover letters to so many different companies, English teaching companies, babysitting companies, even telemarketing companies! lol Anything and Everything. So a few interviews have come my way but nothing definite so far. Hopefully something will come along soon, until then, I am spending my time here wandering the city and going to class. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment