Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back in Paris

So again, it has been awhile. I swear, one day I will get better at this :)
The rest of the summer was great. Lots of fun, some interesting events at work, good times with friends, but all in all a great time home!! So now I am back in Paris. The flight was long and had some interesting events. For example, when I got to the Toronto airport security the guy saw my Western sweatshirt the guard scuffed at me. I told him I had also gone to another university and he said that his son goes to Western. It turns out the boy didn't do so well his first year! lol After my long flight to Warsaw I had to go through security again. This time, the guard looked at my bottle of buckleys medicine. He didn't believe it was medicine so made me take some there at the security! lol Can't say I've ever had to do that. Another hour wait and then a two hour flight and I finally landed in Paris. I got home and had to wait for my landlady to come home. I sat in the hallway with all my stuff. She came home about an hour later and I got into my apartment and started to unpack. I had to bring up some boxes from the storage. I unpacked a little and then headed to bed. The past week I have spent catching up with friends here, getting my bearings again and enjoying the beautiful city!! To top things off I went to a concert on a boat last night and tonight I am going to watch an Opera at a movie theatre! lol More details to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment